Andalusia CTC Ride
Description of the route
Andalusia CTC Ride will cover most of the territory in Southern Spain. From Vejer de la Frontera in the west coast to the town of San José in the Cabo de Gata natural park we will ride through some of the best cycling roads in all Spain. The mild climate in spring and autumn is another reason why all the professional riders spend long periods training in the area. The big challenge will be to tackle the highest paved road in Europe in Sierra Nevada rising at 11.500 ft above the sea. If that was not enough, we will visit amazing towns such as Granada, Antequera and Ronda.
Dates and Participants
- Dates: May 3rd- 12th 2022
- Entry limit date: 30 days before the start of the trip
- Maximum participants: 25
- The price includes:
8 days of lodging in two, three or four star hotels
All meals included
Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
Snacks on route
Route book / daily cue sheets
- Price does not include:
Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by IbericaCTC
Massage therapy treatments
First and last day’s lunches (arrival and departure days)
Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by IbericaCTC
Andalusia “Coast to Coast” is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, we kindly ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect traffic rules in the country that we are riding in. The organisers of the ride will not be held responsible for any penalties or fines incurred by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Iberica CTC is not responsible for any personal damages or losses during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triathlon Union or International Cycling Union, you will be required to pay IbericaCTC 70 € for insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- Meeting place: Hotel Casa del Califa, in Vejer de la Frontera
- Closest airports: Jerez and Seville
- Finishing place: Hotel Doña Pakita en San Jose, Almería.
- Closest airports: Almería and Málaga