Ibérica CTC Ride
IBERICA- CTC 2019 will cross the Iberian Peninsula from the west to the east
- During 7 days of cycling, we will cover more than 1100 Kms, climbing more than 13.900 mts of elevation gain between the Atlantic coast in Portugal and the Mediterranean coast in Spain, riding along some of the most scenic roads in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Total elevation gain of the ride is the equivalent of climbing Mt. Everest 1.5 times.
Are you ready?...
Dates and participants
- DATE : August 24th- Sept. 1st 2019
- ENTRY DATE: 30 days before the start of the ride
- MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 25
- The price includes:
* 8 days including all meals and lodging in three or four star hotels
* Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
* Snacks on route
* Support vehicles
* Luggage transfer
* Route directions
* Massage therapist services available upon request
- Price does not include:
* Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by IbericaCTC
* Massage therapy treatments
* First and last day’s lunches (arrival and departure days)
* Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by IbericaCTC.
Iberica “Coast to Coast” is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, we kindly ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect traffic rules in the country that we are riding in. The organisers of the ride will not be held responsible for any penalties or fines incurred by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Iberica CTC is not responsible for any personal damages or losses during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triathlon Union or International Cycling Union, you will be required to pay IbericaCTC 70 € for insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- Meeting Place: Hotel Aveiro Palace in Aveiro (Portugal)
- Closest Airport: Porto ( Portugal)
- Finishing Place: Hotel Vent de Mar in Puerto Sagunto (Valencia)
- Closest Airport: Valencia (Spain)
Vilanova i la Geltru
I was so surprised and pleased that the roads that cross Spain are so good for cycling and have so many places to be discovered on a bike.