Granada Cycling Fun
Description of the route
Granada Cycling Fun is a three day ride based in Granada, a city that offers great moments for cyclists and tourists . Great ride shared with Ibérica CTC staff, proud of showing you why it is so great to ride bicycles in such amazing enviroment. Let us show you the best of Granada by bicycle!!!
Highlights of the tour include:
- Ride to the coast, Costa Tropical, and enjoy great views and, even, a swim in the Mediterranean.
- Ride the unique tropical valley in Europe where avocatos, mangos, chirimoyas,etc, are cultivated.
- Ride la Cabra Road, while enjoying stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and Sierra Nevada.
- Sightseeing in Granada , visiting great monuments, such as Albaicín and Sacromonte, Calderería, Cathedral and Royal Chapel..
- Climb Sierra Nevada Road, highest paved road in Europe, to Veleta Peak.
- Ride the Alfaguara Pass, climb featured in the Tour of Spain 18, in the Sierra de Huétor Natural Park.
- And after each ride, we can try and taste the famous "Tapas" in Granada.
Dates and participants
- Dates: 17th- 20th september 2020 and 9th-12th october 2020
- Entry date: 31st august 2020 and 20th september 2020
- Participants limit: 20
- The price includes:
3 days of four star hotels
All meals included
Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
Snacks on route
Route book / daily cue sheets
- Price does not include:
Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by IbericaCTC
Massage therapy treatments
Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by IbericaCTC
Granada Cycling Fun is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, we kindly ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect traffic rules in the country that we are riding in. The organisers of the ride will not be held responsible for any penalties or fines incurred by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Iberica CTC is not responsible for any personal damages or losses during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triathlon Union or International Cycling Union, you will be required to pay Iberica CTC 70 € for insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- Meeting place: Hotel Hesperia, in Granada
- Closest airports: Malaga and Granada