Pyrenees CTC 2020 Ride
- PIRINEO- CTC 2019 will cross the Pyrenees Mountains from west to east.
- During 8 days of cycling, we will cover 604 miles, climbing more than 62.725 ft. between the Mediterranean coast in Tossa de Mar (Girona) and the Atlantic coast in spectacular San Sebastián, climbing the most famous passes in the Pyrenees and watch live two stages of the Tour de France 2019.
- Total elevation gain of the ride equals 2 times the climb to Mt. Everest.
Are you ready?...
San Sebastián- St Jean Pied de Port. Passes: Ariztxulegui (2ª), Agiña (3ª), Ursumiatza (1ª) y Izpegi (2ª)
St Jean- Laruns. Passes: Burdincurutxeta (1ª), Bagargi (2ª), Soulor (1ª) y Marie Blanque (1ª)
Bagneres de Bigorre- Garos. Passes: Aspin (2ª), Val Louron (1ª), Peyresourde (2) y Portillon (1ª)
Dates and Participants
- DATES: July 2nd- 11th.
- ENTRY DATES: Application must be completed 60 days before the beginning of the ride
- MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 25
Prices and applications
- The price includes:
9 days of lodging in two, three or four star hotels
All meals included
Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
Snacks on route
Route book / daily cue sheets
- Price does not include:
Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by Iberica CTC
Massage therapy treatments
First and last day’s lunches (arrival and departure days)
Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by Iberica CTC
Pyrenees “Coast to Coast” is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, you will be kindly required to observe the following rules:
- Respecting traffic rules in the country we are riding. The organisers of the ride won’t be held responsible for any penalties committed by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is required.
- IbericaCTC is not responsable for any personal damages during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triatlon Union or International Cycling Union, you should pay IbericaCTC 70 € for the insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver prior to the trip. (Riders' Waiver).
- Meeting place: Hotel Codina in San Sebastián.
- Closest airports: San Sebastián, Vitoria and Bilbao.
- Finishing place: Hotel URH Vila de Tossa in Tossa de Mar (Girona).
- Closest airports: Girona and Barcelona
The first 8 cyclists to arrange transportation from Madrid to San Sebastián and from Tossa de Mar back to Madrid will be able to go in IBERICA CTC vehicles with an extra cost of 75 €. One way only: 40 €.
This trip was the perfect combination. Pasion for cycling, good friends, spectacular nature, and perfect logistics and organization. Thank you for making our holidays an unforgettable experience!! On all three trips I have done with you, I had the best experience. Thank you for making me ride every single mile with a smile. I can't wait to ride with you again.
This trip was the perfect combination. Pasion for cycling, good friends, spectacular nature, and perfect logistics and organization. Thank you for making our holidays an unforgettable experience!!
On all three trips I have done with you, I had the best experience. Thank you for making me ride every single mile with a smile. I can't wait to ride with you again.