Dolomiti CTC 2019 Ride
DOLOMITI CTC goes from France into northern Italy, Switzerland and back to Italy from the west to the east.
- During 8 days of cycling, we will cover more than 750 miles, climbing more than 20000 mts/ 68.000 ft. of elevation gain between Evian Les Bains by Lake Leman and the Adriatic coast in Venize. All the great passes in Italy, such as Pordoi, Stelvio, Gavia and much more will see us riding by in this incredible itinerary. Are you ready?
Dates and participants
- DATES: June 17th- 26nd 2019
- ENTRY DATES: 60 days before the start of the ride.
- MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 25
- The price includes:
9 days of lodging in three or four star hotels
All meals included
Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
Snacks on route
Massage therapist services available upon request
- Price does not include:
Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by IbericaCTC
Massage therapy treatments
First and last day’s lunches (arrival and departure days)
Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by IbericaCTC
Dolomiti “Coast to Coast” is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, we kindly ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect traffic rules in the country that we are riding in. The organisers of the ride will not be held responsible for any penalties or fines incurred by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Iberica CTC is not responsible for any personal damages or losses during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triathlon Union or International Cycling Union, you will be required to pay Iberica CTC 70 € for insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver prior to the trip. (Rider's Waiver).
Meeting place: Hotel Alizé in Evian Les Bains (France)
Closest Airport: Geneve (Switzerland)
Finish: Hotel Al Sole in Venize (Italy)
Closest Airport: Venice and Milano
The next day I went out to ride my bike again after your trip...You won't believe it, I was missing you so much! There is no day that I don't remember our trip to the Dolomites with Iberica CTC. We have to do another trip as soon as possible!
The next day I went out to ride my bike again after your trip...You won't believe it, I was missing you so much!
There is no day that I don't remember our trip to the Dolomites with Iberica CTC. We have to do another trip as soon as possible!