Andalusia Brut CTC 2019
Description of the route
The Andalucía "Brut" CTC ride 2019 will take place in the southern región of Spain in September. The word "brut" refers to the fact that the route has not been softened, probably has been toughened by adding two more stages and some iconic climbs.
This route from Vejer de la Frontera to Mojácar shares with its sister, Andalusía CTC , most of its itinerary, but adds some beautiful and hard sections. We will visit tourist towns like Ronda y Granada, adding an extra stay overnight on the Mediterranean coast in the town of Nerja. Needless to say that we won`t skip the climb to the highest paved road in Europe to the Veleta Peak in Sierra Nevada, and among the aditions to this route we can not forget Peña Escrita with slopes as steep as 27%. Didn't you ask for new challenges?
Dates and Participants
- Dates: September 27th- October 6th
- Entry limit date: 30 before the start of the trip
- Maximum participants: 25
- The price includes:
8 days of lodging in two, three or four star hotels
All meals included
Bilingual (English-Spanish) support crew members
Snacks on route
Route book / daily cue sheets
- Price does not include:
Hotel and restaurant expenses not arranged by IbericaCTC
Massage therapy treatments
First and last day’s lunches (arrival and departure days)
Entry fees to events or monuments not arranged by IbericaCTC
Andalusia Brut “Coast to Coast” is a multiday bicycle ride, not a race, that takes place on roads open to traffic. So, we kindly ask that you observe the following rules:
- Respect traffic rules in the country that we are riding in. The organisers of the ride will not be held responsible for any penalties or fines incurred by the participants.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Iberica CTC is not responsible for any personal damages or losses during the event. If you are not a member of the International Triathlon Union or International Cycling Union, you will be required to pay IbericaCTC 70 € for insurance coverage during the event.
Each rider should sign a waiver before the start of the trip.
- Meeting place: Hotel Casa del Califa, in Vejer de la Frontera
- Closest airports: Málaga and Seville
- Finishing place: Hotel Parador en Mojácar, Almería.
- Closest airports: Almería and Málaga